Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) project builds relationships between our farm eaters of food in the Elkhart and nearby communities. We provide our members with an assortment of fresh, tasty vegetables each week from the beginning of June to the end of October. In exchange, our members support the farm and allow us to keep doing what we’re doing.
How it works:
• You will receive 22 weeks of fresh produce, from the first week of June to the last week of October.
• You can pick up your weekly share at one of the two locations:
At the farm (Tuesday or Friday from 5:00 - 6:00)
At the Purple Porch Coop in South Bend (Wednesday from 5:00 - 7:00)
• Full shares will cost $600 ($27 / week) and should provide enough vegetables for a family of four.
• Half shares will cost $325 ($14 / week) and should provide enough vegetables for two people.
• We will strive to give you more than you paid for! As a CSA member, you are making a season-long commitment to the farm. That means you deserve to get more veggies for your dollar than you would get at the farmers market!
• CSA members will always be our top priority. We will devote all our resources to making sure you get ample, healthy produce at a good value.
How to sign up:
We are now accepting new members to the Rise Up CSA! If you are ready to become a member, just fill out our member agreement form:
If you would like to do a work share, you will also need to fill our work share agreement form:
Please contact Laura Garcia with any questions you may have!
What will I receive in my share?
The graphic below shows many (but not all) of the items that 2014 CSA members received, and when they received them. Shares in 2014 included between 6 and 11 different produce items. In 2015 we aim to provide you with as much or more produce and as much or more variety. Also, scroll down for pictures of 2014 CSA shares!
Full and half shares for July 1st 2014:
Full and half shares for August 5th 2014:
Full and half shares for August 26th 2014:
Full and half shares for September 9th 2014:
Full and half shares for October 31st 2014: